For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
- A child is born “ Luke 2:10 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.”
- A Son is given “ John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Governments will be on his shoulders “Revelations 19:16 “On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords.”
- Wonderful Counselor “ John 14:16 “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- Mighty God- John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
- Everlasting Father Revelation 22:13 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
- Prince of Peace John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
This Christmas take the time to connect with your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Reflect on all he has given you and your family already and bless his holy name.
From me and my family we wish you all a Merry CHRISTmas and God bless!