For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
- A child is born “ Luke 2:10 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.”
- A Son is given “ John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Governments will be on his shoulders “Revelations 19:16 “On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords.”
- Wonderful Counselor “ John 14:16 “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- Mighty God- John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
- Everlasting Father Revelation 22:13 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
- Prince of Peace John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this Isaiah 9:7
Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. He was here in the beginning and he will be here forever, sitting on his throne as the King of Kings.
Many have yet to identify or accept Jesus as the Messiah, but make no mistake about it he has fulfilled all the prophecies in the Old Testament. The statistical probability of anyone being able to do this is astronomical. One day every knee shall bow and tongue will confess Jesus Christ is Lord of Lords.
The book of Isaiah actually teaches us a lot about Jesus, I will be going thru those prophecies in the next couple of weeks. Jesus didn’t come to condemn the world but to save it, let him save you today. He has already shed his blood for your sins, let his grace set you free in Jesus Name Amen